10.5.05

Home is a state of mind



7 pm, I wrote my name and gave them a check.
The women told me that was supposed to be an important moment for me... Was it? I'm too numb.
I'd love to have a tent and live everywhere, but I believe that would be too tiring ;) So I bought a house! ... Would love to buy a huge one in which all my friends could fit, but that would be too expensive!
So it's a small one, there's a fire place and plenty of room to dance and roll in the floor. Gunda can finally come and paint the walls, maybe not the giant Buddha from the story but perhaps giant words whispered by a poet friend of mine ;)
Lemme think about a girl and a boy happily going, laying down naked on the floor, laughing and splitting red wine in the new carpet; talking about new jobs and dogs; late chats and cats; kids and fried ribs; bubbling baths on candle light; tight hugs; pillow fights; electricity bills...
Why am I so sad?
Wondering what tomorrow brings, the two still laying down, this time in the sofa, staring at ach other. I can't see.
Do you really care?
How much?
Do you really like me?
How?

We don't have a balcony. But we have windows opening to let us fly.


3 comentários:

Pedro Jordão disse...

whispering words or working hard i'll be there for you, my sweet so sweet little friend ;)

Do choupal até à Lapa disse...

Doubts are usually travelling around in our mind when we arrive at a new train station of life. With time they will vanish and our feelings (and us) will turn more solid and strong.

Surya disse...

Life is this strange "place"...
Gosto tanto de vos ter por perto ;)