12.10.05

I had a glimpse of him tonight
Dreaming

Saw him dying on my arms

He told me life was good, he'd never forget my pink pyjamas even in the place where he was just to go.

He'd never forget.
...
Wind is a wave...

He's old and is dying on my arms

Huge waves with the strength you stole me

It's the only pain in the world


He's dying on my arms

He's swiming there,
But isn't able to see
Me

The only pain, The only tears


Wind blows in your curls...

Windy days and open windows
Birds come in and smash against the walls
Red paint, red blood drops in the floor
Red blood drops from my veins.

Blood.
...

1 comentário:

Do choupal até à Lapa disse...

Nem consigo comentar este teu "post"... só espero que o figurado se torne algo tranquilo e calmo na tua vida.
Comentando o teu "post" anterior que, sabe-se lá porquê, não dá para comentar...deixo-te um beijo de boa sorte para esta tua nova jornada que, sei-o bem, vai acabar em grande! E eu lá estarei para ver e sorrir!